The State Group Inc. is a leader in delivering multi-trade construction services throughout North America. Our employees have a reputation for being industry leaders with the highest degree of experience and integrity. Our business is founded on providing our staff with the tools and resources to produce high quality work, while developing enduring and rewarding careers in the construction industry. Our diverse trade capabilities provide exciting and challenging opportunities to work on projects of all sizes and complexity.
Our commitment to Health and Safety is second to none. By ensuring a safe and productive workplace, State Group employees deliver projects on time and on budget. If you are interested in joining our team, please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.
Current Job Openings:
- Automotive Market Program Manager, Nashville, TN
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Market Program Manager, Nashville, TN
- Market Development Manager, Data & Communications, United States
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Market Program Manager, Detroit, MI
- Automotive Market Program Manager, Detroit, MI
- Market Development Manager, Solar Infrastructure, United States
- Warehouse Coordinator, Construction, Buffalo, NY
- IT Support Specialist II, Franklin, TN
For inquiries, contact us at email@example.com