Electrical Contractor Services
Our team of seasoned trade personnel are trained in the highest quality and safety standards.
Our Services Include:
- High, Medium and Low Voltage Power and Distribution
- Transformer Stations
- Traction Power & DC Systems
- Electrical Substations
- DCS and SCADA Systems
- UPS, Generators and other Critical Power Systems
- Process and Automation
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Lighting Systems
- Life Safety Systems
Our highly-skilled workforce that is ready to respond to time-sensitive, complex electrical projects. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Maintenance & Residency
On-demand service, 24/7 emergency service, & on-site residency are available to meet your maintenance needs.
The State Group provides single-source contractor services for power generation projects and high-voltage needs. We are a fully qualified high-voltage contractor offering a complete range of services, including installations, upgrades, and repairs. Our expertise and experience enables us to manage a variety of large-scale, complex projects – from commissioning and design through to installation, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Substations, transformer and switching stations for transmission and distribution
- Relay buildings
- High voltage switchgear and breakers
- High and medium voltage cabling
- Underground duct banks and cable busways
- Traction power systems
- Static VAR compensation systems
- Thermography analysis and recommendations
The State Group’s project and maintenance teams provide an array of electrical services for 600V to 15kV systems including:
- Duct bank fabrication and installation
- 15kV cabling, coupling, terminations, splicing and switchgear installation; repairs, testing and commissioning
- Gas-insulated switchgear installation
- Cable bus
- Duct bus
- Complete 480V distribution systems installation
- Power distribution centers
- Motor control centers
Low VoltageAccess Control:
Our team is dedicated to assisting companies in responding to security threats from a variety of sources. Technicians help customers achieve the required levels of security through the installation of card-swipe systems, proximity card readers, keypad entry systems, or more sophisticated security systems.
Power is essential for all project sites. Our operational team provides the same quality and safe installation for temporary power as if it were the permanent installation. Grounding, shock hazards, short circuits, fault currents, and safety are all considerations taken by The State Group when providing temporary power solutions.
Process Controls & Instrumentation
From design assist to installation, The State Group’s experts have a wide range of experience providing services to the chemical industry and others in need of full process control solutions. This includes everything from temperature control and flow meters to full control panels built in our UL-certified prefabrication shop.
Our team can meet the underground cable, conduit, and duct-bank installation needs of your project. With experience in large-scale industrial and high-voltage projects, our team manages and implements underground-electric installations with strict adherence to safety.