A better tomorrow begins todayFor over 60 years, The State Group and our family of companies have been there for every energy and emerging technology transformation North America has experienced.
Whether working with the energy sector in their efforts to evolve to cleaner processes and more renewable sources, helping production facilities produce greener products, or developing the infrastructure that delivers power to the point of application, we have been there for a wide range of projects that invest in the future of our world.
E-Mobility Charging Infrastructure
From defining your EV infrastructure requirements and success criteria to exploring opportunities for federal, state or provincial, and local incentives/credits on your behalf, our brand-agnostic EV experts work with you to develop the right solution for your needs. As certified electricians, our team specializes in a wide range of charging manufacturer’s products to ensure the superior execution of your project. After performing the installation, we can provide preventative and reactive maintenance services for your EV hardware.
Field Discovery Approach
- Define your primary utility service(s), capacity, and current loads
- Review utility bills to understand your current fee structure(s) & peak demand model
- Discuss potential locations for installation of EV chargers to optimize value and control installation costs
- Align on future use case for EV charging and demand model
Design Support Services
- Design, review, and provide a turn-key solution proposal to match your success criteria
- Provide guidance and facilitation regarding federal, state, and local incentives and credits available
- Design and deliver a robust project plan and schedule a formal project kickoff meeting
- Consistently communicate project updates
- Upon completion, provide training to stakeholders
- Transfer all hardware, software, and maintenance documentation
Powering the future through renewable energy and emerging technologies
Preparing for an electric futureWhatever and wherever the need, we have an EV charging solution.
Over the last few years, the majority of automakers worldwide have made pledges to convert their fleets to electric by the end of the decade. With increased adoption of EV technology (168% growth in sales in 2021) and rapidly increasing battery ranges, a nationwide network of charging infrastructure is more important than ever.
As one of North America’s foremost purveyors of clean energy for over a half century, The State Group offers operators the expertise and technology required to get and stay ahead of the EV curve. Working with brands such as FLO, SemaConnect, EV Connect, ChargePoint, and InCharge Energy, with both AC charging and DC fast charging, we remain solution agnostic and operate as a trusted advisor and education partner to our clients as we work to help them navigate the complex world of EV charging infrastructure.
Solar energy production is on the rise
The cost of Solar PV generation is at par or better, compared with the cost of more traditional sources of energy. As a result, planned Solar PV Capacity additions are surpassing all other forms of electricity generation.
Our installation team is ready for the challenge. With a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce that is passionate about quality, safety, and the execution of every project, we are fully equipped to partner with you to build energy infrastructure that ready’s your operations for the future. We pride ourselves on providing a superior service experience and innovative solutions on every project, and we are committed to developing a mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.
The State Group offers high quality Solar PV Installation services to our clients across North America.
- Civil and Electrical Permits
- Land Prep, Fencing, Security
- Pile Driving (Partner)
- Panel Rack and Mount Mechanical Installation
- Tracker Installation
- Electrical Installation (our forte)
- Panels, Inverters, Junction Boxes, Surge Protection
- Connection to the Host System
- Interconnection to the Grid
- Cooling Solutions
- Energy Storage
- System Testing
- E2E mechanical, tooling, piping and electrical installation for solar component manufacturing lines