Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
|Owner:||Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana|
|Value:||Varies per Year|
|Trades:||Electrical, Piping, Millwrighting, Rigging, Civil|
|Date:||Ongoing since 1996|
Project Description and Scope:
The State Group has remained a resident Multi‐trade contractor at the Princeton Facility since the plant’s construction in 1996 and provides on‐going daily services.
The following represents a broad overview of the major programs State has played an active role in:
- West Plant Construction
- East Plant Construction
- Various Building Expansions
- Sienna Vehicle Launch
- Sienna Second Generation Launch
- Sienna Third Generation Launch
- Highlander Vehicle Launch
- Highlander Second Generation/ Right Hand Steer
State Group routinely performs work in all of the Princeton Facilities.
- Robot Installations in Various Plants
- Assembly Line Rework and Modifications
- Installation of New Equipment and Process Lines to Support New Vehicle Launches
State has consistently maintained a presence on site, assisting maintenance and capital improvement projects.