Rely on our team for contractor, maintenance, and support services.
State Group has developed a reputation as the preeminent company that industrial firms turn to when designing, building, maintaining, and upgrading their assets in high-stake environments. These facilities are often designed to Tier 4 status of availability.
Reliable and cost-effective
State Group has a solid understanding of system reliability requirements for data centers, telecom hotels, co-locates, and disaster recovery facilities. We provide flexible, cost-effective and energy-saving support systems to accommodate the demands of these facilities. Our expertise enables owners to meet their objectives with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Minimizing costly disruptions
Momentary service disruptions can result in the loss of millions of dollars of revenue. Our proven ability to build and maintain their critical facilities dramatically reduces your risks. As a single source point of responsibility, we ensure that all facets of quality, schedule, cost, and safety are provided in a seamless manner from project inception through to final commissioning.
- Automated transfer switches
- High voltage switchgear
- UPS systems
- Power distribution units
- Busway distribution
- Backup generators including generators and fuel management system
- HVAC systems including chillers, in-line rack and CRAC units
- Raised floors
- Battery monitoring systems
- Circuit installs/removals/management
- Grounding grids
- Water detection
- Fire detection and suppression
- VESDA systems
- Data cable/fiber installations/management
- Security and access control
- DC distribution systems
- Energy saving lighting controls
- Building automation controls
- Data racks
- Associated Civil, Structural and Architectural components
- Energy Storage Systems