The State Group Inc. is one of North America’s leading multi-trade Industrial and Specialty Services contractors. Established in 1961, we provide comprehensive multi-trade services that include Electrical, Mechanical and Civil on a single source basis. State Group performs over 2 million man-hours annually of Construction, Retrofit, Maintenance, and Emergency Services. State Group employs 1,100 construction professionals and support staff to complete projects with the highest safety and quality standards. State Group also has a computerized Tooling and Equipment Warehouse containing a broad spectrum of specialized tooling and rolling stock equipment to productively support its skilled workforce.
Download our Corporate Brochure
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee
State Group has offices across Canada and the United States. State Group has built long-term relationships with Fortune 100 Manufacturers, Owners, Property Managers and Original Equipment Suppliers who look to State to complete complex technical projects while staying on schedule and within budget.
State Group’s Safety Mantra is “Everyone Goes Home Safe” and is backed by our Target Zero safety program that engages our employees to continually strive to achieve zero accidents. State Group’s commitment to safety includes mandatory safety orientation, ongoing training and comprehensive safe work practices.
Our award-winning safety performance demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the health and safety of all employees of State Group, our clients, and our partners. State Group is COR certified and is an ISNetworld Member Contractor.
The State Group – the multi-trade contractor company of choice:
- Choice of Customers
- Choice of Current and Potential Employees
- Choice of Suppliers
- Exceed our Customer’s Expectations by operating an integrated, multi-disciplined contracting company that provides quality and value through continual improvement.
- Develop our Employees by providing a safe, challenging and open work environment that rewards high productivity and high customer satisfaction.
- Respect our Community by being aware, active, and concerned contributors because we care.
- Secure our Future by providing the highest level of customer service possible and then finding a way to surpass that level, to create the leading multi-trade contractor in North America.
State Group is ISO 9001:2015 registered and a proud recipient of the Ford Motor Company Q1 award. State Group implements and maintains an ongoing and consistent process of improving the quality level of our services. Every project is subject to continuous verification to ensure that it satisfies all specified requirements, procedures and instructions.
We achieve quality performance through a combination of industry best practices and the personal commitment and dedication of each employee.
State Group Services Include
Prime / General Contractor Services
Maintenance Service Solutions
Health & Safety Management